- 451 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- I.H.O. Mirage CM7.2
ROOTED with out custom recovery. How best flash TWRP?
Switching from my Nexus 4 on Straight Talk to a Galaxy S4 on Ting I bought through Ebay.
The phone came rooted but seems to have a stock recovery. I want to flash TWRP but I've read that I can't do that from the terminal in the phone.
If I try will I brick it?
I would not have bought this phone had I known it was rooted. I like to do that myself. Is there a way to return this to an unrooted stock so I can start from scratch?
- 05-20-2014, 11:57 PM #2
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2014, 09:28 PM
- By getchris in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 10:25 PM
- By niv1981 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 05-25-2014, 12:02 AM
- By AZgl1500 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 05-22-2014, 10:01 AM
- By cheeky-virgin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 05:34 AM