Unlocking Sprint S4 for International GSM use with MSL code
First I would like to apologize if this is a very obvious question. I would like to use my Sprint phone internationally, and after a brief search I got the impression that the MSL code can be used to unlock for use with international GSM carries. So I called Sprint and got my MSL code, but I cannot figure out what to do with it in order to unlock the phone. I did the ##3282# and MSL code, but I could not see anything about GSM unlocking in the following menu. What should I do; can anyone direct me to a tutorial for it?
- 07-02-2014, 04:56 PM #2
- 07-11-2014, 07:44 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Unlocking Sprint S4 for International GSM use with MSL code
The best choice is to put a non-sprint sim card on it if the phone asked for network code you have to purchase the code online, this is the way i did for my s4 att, in case you want to do it i recommended you to use this site mycellcode dot com...they guys behind this site is very serious.
- 09-14-2014, 09:43 PM #4
- 09-28-2014, 03:17 AM #5
- 11-15-2014, 12:35 AM #6
- 02-22-2015, 09:59 PM #7
- By lucasbuck in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 8Last Post: 07-06-2014, 05:58 PM
- By alias4cat in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 05-26-2014, 02:38 AM
- By Comerman in forum Moto E (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:23 PM
- By mrcultureshock in forum AT&TReplies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2014, 07:39 AM
- By paswes in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2014, 09:27 AM