Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint S4 screen lock issue

When I lock the screen sometimes the S4 does not want to wake up. If i hit the home button and let it sit for 30 seconds, it finally comes back on. sometimes its real cranky. When I reboot I get an error that says com.android.systemui has stopped.

Default Re: Sprint S4 screen lock issue

Quote Originally Posted by vikingninja View Post
    When I lock the screen sometimes the S4 does not want to wake up. If i hit the home button and let it sit for 30 seconds, it finally comes back on. sometimes its real cranky. When I reboot I get an error that says com.android.systemui has stopped.
    go to recovery and clear cache then data
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer

ROM
    Stock/Rooted

Default Re: Sprint S4 screen lock issue

I fixed my wife's S4 (with kit Kat) lockup issues by reformatting (not the quick format, the long one) the SD card and turning off an app called Samsung Watchon. I think it was the app that made the difference based on what others have said. There are two WatchOn apps on your phone, but the one you can turn off is there one you need to turn off

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk