Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to remove NO SIM NOTIFICATION

I have a sprint s4 flashed to page plus but it's not rooted. The no sim icon stays on the notification bar and on the lock screen all the time. I've force stopped it before but it comes back 1 minute later. Is there any way to remove the no sim notification without being rooted? I know you can do it through build.prop editor but you have to be rooted and I'm not sure if a root will kill my flash as I will have to pay to get it reflashed. Any incite to this annoyance will help tremendously. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: How to remove NO SIM NOTIFICATION

Quote Originally Posted by kchtwd09 View Post
    I have a sprint s4 flashed to page plus but it's not rooted. The no sim icon stays on the notification bar and on the lock screen all the time. I've force stopped it before but it comes back 1 minute later. Is there any way to remove the no sim notification without being rooted? I know you can do it through build.prop editor but you have to be rooted and I'm not sure if a root will kill my flash as I will have to pay to get it reflashed. Any incite to this annoyance will help tremendously. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    Well, i don't think you can do that while using the stock ROM inorder to do that there is a need of rooting your device.

Default Re: How to remove NO SIM NOTIFICATION

i have a Galaxy Mega that is flashed to Page Plus. i rooted my phone yesterday and it did not interfere with the flash. i am currently trying to figure out how to remove the sim notification from the status bar as well.