- 1 Posts
Replacement OEM charging port.
So my wifes phone is not going past 300ma charging on mulitple cables and chargers. it went to 1900ma once but is stopping.
Now its not charging at all, Im going to replace the charging port on it. But my question is what board do I use? Is it carrier specific?
Does it have to be this board?
Amazon.com: ePartSolution-Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720 USB port Charging Port & Microphone Mic Flex Cable Ribbon Replacement Part USA Seller: Cell Phones & Accessories
Or can I get this one because it comes with tools for it as well
Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S 4 SGH-i337 Charging Port & Microphone Flex Cable OEM S4 With 4pc Tool Set CellFixParts: Cell Phones & Accessories
Are they the same or different. Preferably someone that has worked with these ports, I dont want to gamble and have to wait.
- 08-06-2014, 10:12 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Replacement OEM charging port.
Remove your phone battery and check your phone model # matches: SPH-L720 or SGH-i337 mine from sprint says SPH-L720.
Also you can check your phone settings -> "about device" and Model Number field: again mine says sph-L720.
The tools are junk anyway
- By tonybessette in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 32Last Post: 09-12-2014, 06:18 PM
- By soboness5 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:15 PM
- By news5user in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:02 PM