- 07-28-2014, 08:59 PM #2
- 7 Posts
Do you use Google Contacts?
If so, you can export your Outlook contacts (either one by one or a group or all) to a file. Then log into Google, go to Google Contacts (It's under More then Import...) Then also under More click "Find and merge duplicates". Going the other way is also doable, but I think Outlook doesn't have a facility to find and merge duplicates.
- By UncleWilley in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:46 PM
- By steve_ma in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:03 PM
- By TxDaydreamer1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 11:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:22 AM
- By nebakanezzar in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:46 PM