- 1 Posts
Samsung S4 Sprint L720T black cannot make USB connection
I just bought samsung galaxy s4 sprint L720T. I followed below steps to make USB connection
1. Go to setting to open Developer Options then enable Debuging USB
2. Install lasted driver (1.5.45) - restarted PC
3. Install Kie 3
But my PC still doesn't recognize my phone, I charged only. My phone ESN is clean and have not unlocked.
I am going to bring it to my country to unlock... but I wonder if it is root cause
I appreciate your help.
Last edited by Phan Hung Tam; 08-04-2014 at 02:57 PM.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2014, 07:28 AM
- By Mihai Sas in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 03:32 AM
- By patchcat in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 02:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 02:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 01:31 PM