Moving Sprint S4 to T-Mobile

pcprik

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello!

I'm tired of Sprint and am thinking of going to T-Mobile because 4 lines for $100 is nice. I have an S4 that I thought I could move over since it is now legal to unlock phones. I've been reading that only international SIM cards will work for this. Is this true? I thought Obama signed a law that said we could move phones to any service we want.

So, if I unlock my S4 and put a T-Mobile SIM in it, will it work? If not, how hard is it to get around?

I was hoping to cheat their ETF program by buying a cheap smartphone and trading that in to keep some phones we currently have and not buy ones from them.

Thanks in advance!

DJTooHypE

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
1. If your S4 is model number L720, it can be unlocked. If you have an L720T, you're out of luck.
2. The L720 can be fully factory unlocked for use on any GSM network in the world, including T-Mobile.
3. If you'd like to get your ETF waived on T-Mobile, you can trade in ANY phone, working or not, smartphone or not, from any carrier.
4. If you'd like help getting it unlocked, shoot me a PM :)

:D Checked =? About device =? DDooHHH =/ Bummer

SPH-L720T

DuStU

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Will the speeds be the same with the sprint s4 on T-Mobile? I'm trying to hold out until the s6 but I'm done with sprint and I'm ready to jump ship. I also have the earlier model that can be unlocked.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance