- 11 Posts
Moving Sprint S4 to T-Mobile
I'm tired of Sprint and am thinking of going to T-Mobile because 4 lines for $100 is nice. I have an S4 that I thought I could move over since it is now legal to unlock phones. I've been reading that only international SIM cards will work for this. Is this true? I thought Obama signed a law that said we could move phones to any service we want.
So, if I unlock my S4 and put a T-Mobile SIM in it, will it work? If not, how hard is it to get around?
I was hoping to cheat their ETF program by buying a cheap smartphone and trading that in to keep some phones we currently have and not buy ones from them.
Thanks in advance!
- 09-14-2014, 04:45 PM #2
- 09-16-2014, 01:23 AM #3
- 10-05-2014, 08:58 PM #4
- 10-09-2014, 05:20 AM #5
Re: Moving Sprint S4 to T-Mobile
Will the speeds be the same with the sprint s4 on T-Mobile? I'm trying to hold out until the s6 but I'm done with sprint and I'm ready to jump ship. I also have the earlier model that can be unlocked.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Murph5150 in forum LG G3Replies: 30Last Post: 11-20-2014, 03:23 AM
- By Valerie Esposito in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 07:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2014, 12:49 AM
- By Anagoge in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 10:53 AM
- By Onetwothreefourfivethreetwo in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 07:13 PM