- 2 Posts
New build update fails. Help, please.
I'm trying to install the new update (build # L720VPUFNG2) that was released a week or so ago. I have it downloaded and every time I click "restart and install", my phone restarts, says it is installing, and then I get an error from android system recover that says:
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
E:failed to open /cache/e94395u......_user_RP_Update_FWD.zip (no such file or directory)
E:signature verification failed
Does anyone know what is happening and how I can fix it?
Note: My phone is NOT rooted.
I'm on 4.4.2 hardware L720.08 Software version L720VPUFNAE
- 08-30-2014, 07:04 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: New build update fails. Help, please.
I'm having a similar issue trying to get the 4.4.3 update on my Galaxy s4. Not sure if it says all the same things but I get the little laying down android with an error and then it tells me to reboot, install from SD card, factory reset etc. It's happened twice now and when I go back in to scan for an update it says I'm up to date. Thought it may have been a storage issue but I have alot of free space.
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-30-2014, 07:05 PM #3
- 08-30-2014, 07:41 PM #4
- By arav24 in forum EntertainmentReplies: 11Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:36 AM
- By mcal24 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:29 AM
- By harryhoudini66 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2014, 02:26 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 01:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 11:25 AM