Gallery problem or Touch Wiz Issue???

sanzfrancisco

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Up until this point my phone has been working pretty well. However, for the past month or so I'm having no end of trouble working with my photo gallery. I am using the gallery that came installed in my SPH-L720. First, when I wanted to delete a photo, the gallery would allow me to bring up the album in question, and even hit the menu so that I could select one or more photos. This is where it stopped. I was not able to select photos, and therefore could not delete anything. And now, occasionally, when I touch the gallery icon, I get a black page. All of my camera photos are backed up on Google +, but not the photos I've downloaded from elsewhere.

Okay so, first I don't know what's wrong, and second, is there some way to delete the camera photos entirely without removing the others. I simply want to clean up this app to the point where it functions correctly again. Oh, and how do I deal with "Touch Wiz has stopped??"

Thanks a bunch people; I know I may be asking too much.
janice

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Stock Gallery apps usually don't allow you to delete a cloud photo, so if you were viewing a photo from your Google Photos cloud in the stock Gallery, that might be why you can't delete it. Use the Google Photos app to delete cloud photos instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC