Disable home keys/unlock screen vibration

Abhishek Mathur2

Jul 3, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to disable the vibration when you press one of the 4 capacitive keys below the screen? Turning off haptic feedback only disables vibration on a screen touch, but does not disable vibration on pressing the home keys.

Also, anyone know how to disable the vibration on the unlock screen? I cannot seem to find a setting for this as well.

Go to sounds in settings then hold on tap on general click edit you will find all the required options

AnnaMarie99

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Code:
I eventually worked out how to switch off all vibrations for my Lenovo TAB 2, Android 5.1 by going to Sound & notification, then clicking the cog next to General (under 'Predefined profiles') and unchecking 'Vibrate on touch' - hope that helps! :)

Hundroog Blanche

Oct 1, 2017
Visit site
I disabled the second set of vibrations by either going to settings- sound- vibration strength or pressing volume and click the bars in the upper right. Android 6.0 LG G4. Hope that helps.

Techsavvy6724

Dec 21, 2017
Visit site
Hello guys . I m using my moto phone and after doing a bit of searching i have managed to turn off vibration on the home screen. 1. Go Settings. 2. select Sound 3. search for Other Sounds option ( usually situated under Power Up Sound button )
4. you can see Dial Pad Tones , Screen Locking Sounds , Touch Sounds, Vibrate on Tap options.
5. Toggle them on or off as you wish😀😀😀
I hope this helps. Thank you guys

Steve Stansbury

Jan 22, 2018
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to disable the vibration when you press one of the 4 capacitive keys below the screen? Turning off haptic feedback only disables vibration on a screen touch, but does not disable vibration on pressing the home keys.

Also, anyone know how to disable the vibration on the unlock screen? I cannot seem to find a setting for this as well.

Set tap on vibrate, to zero. :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane