Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By lord dredd
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    I deleted by mistake the Framware.jar file from the internal memory , and my mobile froze after that, and I had to reboot, factory reset.,, but the device failed to work again..
    I tried many update.zip files but all of them failed because of a (file signature) problem..

    Can you please help me?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    dodont worry here is how ifixed my persistant bootloop for network search by flashing the stock rom
    Thanks to cutug at XDA

    do these
    1/ Download ROM here : Finally a xprt sbf ! ( use 2nd link )
    2/ Download RSD lite here : http://dl.xda-developers.com/attachd...RSDLite5.6.rar
    3/ Download driver 5.5.0 for Motorola here : USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA
    4/ Install driver on PC + Install RSD lite on PC
    5/ Open RSD lite and give it path to your downloaede latest FROYO rom of xprt
    + Power on your phone normally
    6/ When your phone reaches active handsfree option after booting up, you connect your phone with Pc throuigh USB cable ( let windows search and install all drivers that it needs ). From here, just hit start on RSD , dont touch the phone or PC. Wait about 15-20 minutes, the phone will restart. Good luck!

    It will flash the phone with stock froyo .1.10 version and it will reboot just like when you bought it
    Thanked by 3:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    My friend..
    Thank you for your post.. my phone can't boot.. it stuck at the M logo, so I can reach th hands free screen.. do you have an alternative method?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    besides, the RSD link returned with:

    410-Gone
    and nothing else in the pate
  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mazengsa View Post
    My friend..
    Thank you for your post.. my phone can't boot.. it stuck at the M logo, so I can reach th hands free screen.. do you have an alternative method?
    Don't worry still follow the procedure after booting up and wait for may be 5 minutes and flash.
    No harm at all. Will fix everything

    Buttery Smooth THS15 Deviled
    Last edited by lord dredd; 08-08-2012 at 12:31 AM.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    Thanks a loads.. my network was on the constant loop with no airplane mode option..
    this fixed the problem and put the default stock rom.
  7. #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andy_snake View Post
    Thanks a loads.. my network was on the constant loop with no airplane mode option..
    this fixed the problem and put the default stock rom.

    Nice to be of use.
    Now hit that thanks for me.

    Buttery Smooth THS15 Deviled
  8. #8  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    :
    Quote Originally Posted by lord dredd View Post
    Don't worry still follow the procedure after booting up and wait for may be 5 minutes and flash.
    No harm at all. Will fix everything

    Buttery Smooth THS15 Deviled
    hi,

    can you please help in that issue,,,
    we can't follow the procedure because the device is stuck on the M logo and device is not detected on the usb....can u please suggest any thing the handset is totally dead
  9. #9  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    Hello, this Message appears on RDS "Failed Flasing process. Unable to retreive initialization values from .INI file (0x7029); phone connected", can you help me?

    Thanks
  10. #10  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    at step 5 dont power on ur phone normally, hold the volume up/down keys and press power, when the screens backlight turns on let go of the buttons, plug ur phone in, and start the rsdlite flashing.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    Attention noobs like me
    I was using my XPRT for quite sometime now that I totally forgot that I'm rooted. So when I accidentally reset to factory state (because I couldn't get the damned GB OTA update to work), my phone got stuck in a "contacting network" loop. No other softkeys work! It was so bad that I had to borrow my wife's Blackberry for a couple of days (when you go from an Android to a Blackberry, you know something really bad has happened). The only thing worked was the RSD Lite and the XPRT SBF.
    1. Install RSD Lite in your PC, with all the Motorola USB drivers needed;
    2. Get an SBF file and the GB update file (search for it, i don't think it legal to post the SBF here)
    3. Turn off the phone, then pres the up volume button and the power button simultaneously--wait til you see a black screen with "Bootloader" menu;
    4. Connect your phone via USB to PC;
    5. Fire up RSD Lite--load the SBF--wait for about 10-15 mins;
    6. Now you got stock XPRT! Don't do anything else with the FROYO stock.
    7. Now put the GB update file in the root folder of your media card (it should be update.zip)---then turn off the phone
    8: Press "R" and "M" and the power button until you see an andorid with a triangle and exclamation point;
    9. Press "@" and you'll see a menu--choose "install update.zip"
    10. Wait for about 5-10 mins and then---you're GB!!!!!
    Worked for me. With the RSD Lite and SBF file tandem, I will not be afraid of experimenting further with my XPRT (probably add an auto-destruct code).

    Now my next mission is to get it rooted again! Right now, (Oct. 11th) there is no known exploit yet, but I know the experts in the community will deliver in just a few days. Meanwhile, I'll just set up camp, and wait
    Thanked by:
  12. #12  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    Wont download any updates? Can someone email me the rom

    It says the file is corrupt please help.
    Last edited by Derek Ulanski; 12-25-2012 at 02:04 AM.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    Motorola XPRT - Page 73 - xda-developers

    link is in the last post
  14. #14  
    slownis's Avatar

    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    I'm stuck in bootloader. I can't get to the stock recovery. I've never been rooted. I tried finally doing the OTA gingerbread update from sprint, and it seemed like it worked fine, but now it just boots into bootloader.

    I downloaded all the required files, but RSD Lite doesn't seem to recognize my phone. I did install all of the drivers. Is there a secret to getting the drivers to work?
  15. #15  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    Try the versions of the files linked in this post? xda-developers - View Single Post - Motorola XPRT

    Logged in on your PC with administrator rights?
    Thanked by:
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    can you please tell me how to use these files? I downloaded all of them.. just need your instruction.. BTW, my XPRT doesn't boot, it stucks @ the M logo
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    Just now i got my phone back to life thank you every one..
  18. #18  

    Default Re: really , urgently need your help .. XPRT owners

    Quote Originally Posted by lord dredd View Post
    dodont worry here is how ifixed my persistant bootloop for network search by flashing the stock rom
    Thanks to cutug at XDA

    do these
    1/ Download ROM here : Finally a xprt sbf ! ( use 2nd link )
    2/ Download RSD lite here : http://dl.xda-developers.com/attachd...RSDLite5.6.rar
    3/ Download driver 5.5.0 for Motorola here : USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA
    4/ Install driver on PC + Install RSD lite on PC
    5/ Open RSD lite and give it path to your downloaede latest FROYO rom of xprt
    + Power on your phone normally
    6/ When your phone reaches active handsfree option after booting up, you connect your phone with Pc throuigh USB cable ( let windows search and install all drivers that it needs ). From here, just hit start on RSD , dont touch the phone or PC. Wait about 15-20 minutes, the phone will restart. Good luck!

    It will flash the phone with stock froyo .1.10 version and it will reboot just like when you bought it
    Heyy! You have the .sbf file rom of the motorola xprt? The links are dead Help me please

Posting Permissions