So far I've gone through 3 XPRTs. Each time, the phone was great until the keyboard started doing weird things: basically the keys would start sticking. I would often get double key presses, at other times the keys would not press, etc.
Is this a known issue with the XPRT? Or did I just get 3 lemons in a row?
I really like having a non-slider QWERTY Android phone but the sticking keys thing is too infuriating. I may have to go back to my Blackberry.
- 02-02-2013, 11:50 AM #2
- 02-26-2013, 10:31 AM #3
- 181 Posts
- By ActionAl in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 10Last Post: 11-10-2009, 06:33 PM
- By just02 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2009, 06:45 PM
- By Faraz294 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 11:43 AM
- By Adokimus in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:33 PM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 16Last Post: 10-23-2009, 04:14 PM