Sprint Premier Customer?

theoneuafter

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
What exactly does this mean? What advantages does it have?:eek:

I just came to Sprint from Verizon and I see this sometimes in the forums here. How can I tell if I am one? It was never mentioned to me whaen I bought my 3d.
If it matters, I bought it from Radio Shack.
Thanks

willyp87

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
What exactly does this mean? What advantages does it have?:eek:

I just came to Sprint from Verizon and I see this sometimes in the forums here. How can I tell if I am one? It was never mentioned to me whaen I bought my 3d.
If it matters, I bought it from Radio Shack.
Thanks

Directly from Sprint.com

"What benefits do all Premier customers get?

A complimentary plan check twice a year. If there's a plan that's better for you, we'll let you know.
A token of our appreciation each year on your anniversary.
"Just Because" extras. We like to treat you to special offers and sweepstakes for trips, tickets and more -- because gift-giving doesn't always need a reason.
"First to Buy occasions." We'll give you chances throughout the year to be among the first to buy cool new phones and products.
Exclusive to Sprint Premier Gold customers: Score automatic eligibility for an upgrade on one line per qualifying plan every 12 months. All other lines eligible every 22 months with Sprint's New For You™ program.

What does it take to be a Premier Gold customer?

You automatically qualify for Sprint Premier Gold status if you:

Maintain a monthly base plan of $89.99 for an individual plan for at least three months
Maintain a monthly base plan of $169.99 for shared plans for at least three months
Or have been a wireless customer for at least 10 years

Your account must also be in good standing. Pricing excludes add-ons, taxes and surcharges.

What does it take to be a Premier Silver customer?

You automatically qualify for Sprint Premier Silver status if you:

Maintain a monthly base plan of $69.99 to $89.98 for an individual plan for at least three months
Or maintain a monthly base plan of $99.99 - $169.98 for shared plans for at least three months"

Whenever you log into Sprint.com, if you are a Premier Member it will say something to that effect on the top right corner of the "My Account" section of their website. And I do not know if a 3rd party like Radioshack would really acknowledge the fact of whether or not you are a Premier member unless it was pertinent.

Last edited:

creektrack

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
You have to be in good standing with sprint for 3 months and be paying a certain amount, you can go to sprint.com and read about it there, that way its straight from the source...

zak

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So can you switch to an 89.99 plan for 3 months and then upgrade to the 1 year?

I really should follow up with my friend who is an assistant manager for a Sprint store about that. I asked him a couple of weeks ago and he told me he would have to check and get back to me. If so it would have to be the 3 months prior to the upgrade. My concern is that it would have to be that your 3 month average for the past year would have to be 89.99 over a 12 month cycle or something like that to prevent people from doing that. If that were the case, using me as an example having 7 months at the 69.99 plan (assuming the $10 premium data and the -$15 discount don't affect the status if the discount does count than I would never be elligible) I need to have a base rate of $117.99 for the next 5 months to have a 3 month average of 89.99 for the past year.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon