Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint in Miami

Hello all,

I have been planning from moving from Tmobile to a new carrier. I am a bit unsatisfied with Tmobile and even though I am not sure whether the deal with AT&T will go through (it might go with all the money that is going to our lovely representatives) I would rather move now or in the near future.

Anyways, I am interested in moving to Sprint. I saw they have decent phones and prices. I would like to ask Sprint users to see how good coverage is in Miami (do you suffer any coverage problems while in the city, near interstates, etc...?), how good is their customer service, 3G-WiMax coverage, discounts or anything you think might help me.

Thanks!

PS I saw another thread concerning Sprint in Miami but that was around a year ago and would like fresh opinions.

Default Re: Sprint in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Stickity Stickers View Post
    Hello all,

I have been planning from moving from Tmobile to a new carrier. I am a bit unsatisfied with Tmobile and even though I am not sure whether the deal with AT&T will go through (it might go with all the money that is going to our lovely representatives) I would rather move now or in the near future.

Anyways, I am interested in moving to Sprint. I saw they have decent phones and prices. I would like to ask Sprint users to see how good coverage is in Miami (do you suffer any coverage problems while in the city, near interstates, etc...?), how good is their customer service, 3G-WiMax coverage, discounts or anything you think might help me.

Thanks!

PS I saw another thread concerning Sprint in Miami but that was around a year ago and would like fresh opinions.
    i live in miami and the signal is great over here. 4g is in some places but not all. there is 4g in downtown miami and in kendall. no 4g in coral gables. customer service is awesome, not sure if miami makes the difference in that
    Thanked by: