Sprint Deposit

TheShadowed

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what the maximum deposit Sprint can ask for it? Looking for service and my credit is not so good. Any help would be amazing! Thank you.

michikade#AC

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
When I signed up in 2006, I paid a $150 deposit that they credited back to my account about year later. At first I was only able to get one line, but then they expanded it (I can have up to 4 lines now).

A friend of mine was approved with a $250 deposit not too terribly long ago, and her credit is a disaster.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
i got them with a 100$ deposit they were the lowest deposit verizon wanted like 500 att wanted 1000 bucks for me

Yeah I had to pay 500 on Verizon to get started that was with no credit. Now I've messed up with them and a bank gone wrong my credit is less then the flies that eat . I'm going to Sprint in Jan. Anybody know how much if a deposit they'll ask for?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

duddy23b

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
It depends on your credit it can be $0 down for good credit to $150 -500 for bad credit, the good if you can call it a good thing is that you get your deposit back after the first year without no problems paying your Sprint bill.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
It depends on your credit it can be $0 down for good credit to $150 -500 for bad credit, the good if you can call it a good thing is that you get your deposit back after the first year without no problems paying your Sprint bill.

I don't agree I was told in store that the highest the charge is 200. For really scrappy credit they don't charge a deposit they give you a "limited" account.

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't agree I was told in store that the highest the charge is 200. For really scrappy credit they don't charge a deposit they give you a "limited" account.

Go by people's experience, not what phone or store rep says. You can ask the same rep the same question on two different days and you'll get two different answers.

Sent from my hoe. Forgive the typoes; it's an Epic.

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Which epic do you have

The original one. I tried the Touch and got bored with it in less than 24 hours. Went back to the original and saved my upgrade for something worthwhile.

The signature is a bit tongue in cheek if that's why you asked. The keyboard skips unless you apply the patch.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
The original one. I tried the Touch and got bored with it in less than 24 hours. Went back to the original and saved my upgrade for something worthwhile.

The signature is a bit tongue in cheek if that's why you asked. The keyboard skips unless you apply the patch.

How did you get bored with it?

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Maybe it wasn't worth the leap for $ or in hardware diff.

Exactly this. It's definitely a better phone but the user experience wasn't improved enough to warrant $248 plus another 2 years of prison.

Plus, WiMax is basically dead. It's not here and it never will be here.

aandrew610

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
My credit wasn't the best. I signed up with Sprint in September and I only had to put a $25 deposit I was approved for two lines