Sprint has gone crazy

njt462

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
By all means go ahead one and all call Ms. Webb. I am sure she would me more than happy to send out more letters. LOL.

Anyways on a serious note. I have talked to my lawyer friend and he told me that since there was no reason given in writing that I should excise my right to keep facts straight that Sprint bills in a month ahead so double check my bills and should not have any final bill.

rawvega

May 18, 2010
Visit site
By all means go ahead one and all call Ms. Webb. I am sure she would me more than happy to send out more letters. LOL.

If one were to call from a phone other than their Sprint line and perhaps use an....alias, I don't see how she would be able to take any punitive action against anyone. You should submit this to Consumerist. Very little that corporations hate more than bad PR.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear that... This is why I always say "yes" and "sure" to their last question(s) to me.

Rep: Was I able to resolve your issue(s) today?
Me: Yes.
Rep: Before you go, in the next 24 to 48 hrs or so..you might received a survey asking you about my performance, will you be able to say "yes" to the question(s) asked?
Me: Sure. (This goes well with you all the time.)

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
It does sound like you abused the system! That policy isnt there so you can try the whole inventory! People like you are the reason the rest of us have to pay higher bills. Have fun on big red lol

Remember what the doormouse said. " FEED YOUR HEAD "

Your statements here are amazingly judgmental. He used Sprint's policy as it says it can be used. This person shouldn't be punished for it. I see people do worse than this every single day.

Skizzaa

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
It sucks that they are saying that the last trial you did is what caused this, but there could of been other things outside of this that got you fired. Like other times you abused the trial period? late on paying your bills? excessive data user(who knows)? constantly escalating calls with the CSR's? Cursing out the CSR's or sprint employees? making a scene at the local sprint store?

I am glad you told your story, and who knows it might be the truth, but the fact is company's usually don't cancel service/contracts/relationships off of one occurance, it is usually repeat offenders that get the boot.

Good luck in the furture

rckclmber75

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the delay folks here is the letter I was talking about. And NO there is no well talk to someone higher this is some higher. I finally did get a reason as to why. There reasoning was well you had an EVO and upgraded to the iphone had that for 5 days and exchanged to the Photon which you had a few days then returned and went back to your EVO. You abused the trial period. WOW abused excuse me you offer it. Buyers beware.

FYI, there is a $36 activation fee, charged to your account, not paid at the counter, to new phone activations. If you return the phone for anything but a defect, you are still required to pay the fee, because Sprint cannot sell that item as new. Since you activated and returned 2 phones, you were charged for two activations.

I ran into this problem in September when I returned a Photon, because I wasn't willing to accept the random reboots and muting of calls as "all new phones have some glitches". I told the rep on the phone the Photon was a safety hazard, because if the problem occured while attempting to dial 911 I'd be screwed. The rep understood and the charge was credited.

I can't speak to the cancellation, but that's where the charges originated. It wasn't a penalty for activating the phones and returning them, it was a standard charge for activating, you simply returned the phones because you didn't like them for some non-defective reason and they booted you for it.

Sprint is dropping the ball in a few ways right now (like doing away with the Premier services, allowing for annual upgrades for Gold members) and about to lose me as a customer after 13 years. If you offer 3rd best data speeds and marginal coverage, you'd better KILL in pricing and customer service. They have the pricing part right (then again, I wouldn't pay more for the speeds they offer).

Hope this helped clear up SOMETHING.

evoskydive

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I swapped a blackberry curve, a Pre and then to a Hero all within 30 days. Hated the Curve, the Pre broke and kept the Hero. I didn't get booted.

Sprint has actually always been good to me over the last 5 years. Well, except when they screwed everyone with the premier plans getting canceled. I was today about the unlimited hotspot going away as well. The way around that was to not cancel it. I'm still getting unlimited hotspot for 29.99.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae