Sprint Offering Early Upgrades Through End of 2011

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Taken from Sprintfeed.com and also confirmed when I called Sprint directly and talk to a representative directly who checked with her boss after getting now a few calls about it. The found the memo and said it is real. Even if you are not eligible, yet. You must be a Gold Premier or were a Gold premier before it was cancelled. The Representative I talked to said that it should of been sent out by email for those of who are qualified. You must go to a Corporate store. Even if you didn't get an email, and still might be worth going to see if you are qualified. The Rep also said that if you have more than one line on your account, you could apply it to any one of the account. You can't get an early upgrade on all your numbers, just one.

Here is a quote from the article plus the link:

"Want a new phone, but you’re not eligible for an upgrade just yet? Well, we may have some good news for you! Our most excellent Super Spies have shared another hot piece of intel with us. Sprint is currently running a bit of a silent internal promotion. Running now through December 31st, select Premiere customer accounts are being flagged for an early upgrade."

Link: Sprint Offering Early Upgrades Through End of 2011 ? Sprintfeed

Last edited:

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
A little update. I went to the Sprint Corporate store today to see if it true or not. They checked my account and nothing showed up about early upgrade for any of my lines. They haven't even heard of any early upgrade for anyone. They never got the memo. Both Corporate stores in my area haven't heard of it either. I guess my wife will have to wait until the early summer to upgrade.

If anyone is lucky enough to get this early upgrade, let us know how you got it, how long until you were eligible for an upgrade, etc.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Another UPDATE:

After talking to Account Services tonight I was able to convince them to upgrade my wife's account so she can get a new phone and get rid of the lousy Samsung Epic 4G. I did have to pay a small buy out fee to get the upgrade date changed. Now my wife will get a brand new Holiday present.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I just went to a Sprint store last night and the reps there were aware of the promotion and one of the lines on my account was eligible under this promo and he wanted the Galaxy S 2 . So got it!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams