Getting phone at Sprint corp store and charging to Sprint bill?

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I've confirmed via Sprint chat that I don't have a spending limit on my account. Was thinking of getting the EVO tomorrow morning at a Sprint corporate store and having it charged on my bill. Since my current bill isn't due til the 18th of this month, by the time the bill comes in July with the phone price on it, I'd have received/or be close to receiving the $100 rebate.

Do all Sprint corporate stores do this? Or do some require paying up front?

thegov

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't aware that any Corp. stores do that. I'm pretty sure there is always money out of pocket to get out the door. The spending limit only pertains to the amount of your bill b/c of usage.

thegov

May 6, 2010
Visit site
you have to make your payments on time for a set period of time, i believe. although it could be as easy as asking them. It seems very few of Sprint's rules are etched in stone. The original limit was put in place b/c of 1. late payment, and/or 2. poor credit when starting contract. I didn't have a spending limit, but Sprint told me i had to make my pmts on time for either 6 months or a year before i could add another line. i really think it just depends on the store. go in and ask them to remove it. can't cost you anything...

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I am still new to Sprint (Less than a year) so I guess it makes sense they would want to be cautious with me. That and I am a teenager with no credit history.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Well to update, I was able to do just that this morning at my local corp store. I didn't pay anything out of pocket. Will pay for it on my next bill, which is nice because by then I should be close to getting my rebate back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek