I currently have the original EVO 4G with a seriously cracked screen. I'm due for an upgrade as of April 1st. I was thinking about upgrading to the SGSIIE4GT but don't know if I should wait for the SIII. Any ideas? Or should I just bite the bullet and replace my EVO and wait until the SIII launches. Also would consider the Nexus, too. Need help.