Is there anyway to get an upgrade early? (Sprint)

majedkassis

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My contract with sprint ends in November. And obviously, like everyone else, I REALLY want the Evo. Has anyone successfully gotten an upgrade early? I've done it one with telesales, but it was because there was an error on their site saying I was eligible for an upgrade when I wasn't.

Also, if I can't get an early upgrade, is it possible that another phone on my account that has an upgrade get that phone for me for the upgrade price?

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Are you on a plan that's $69.99 or more a month?

If so, you should be a premier customer and you would be eligible for an upgrade now since you are over a year into your contract.

If not, you should at least be eligible for the $75 upgrade which would make the Evo 379.99. Not sure what phone you have now, but Sprint has a buyback program that may get you a little more towards an Evo. Or you could sell your current phone on Ebay/Craigslist for some cash. Again, not sure how much you can get for it without knowing what phone it is.

Otherwise, you will just have to wait. Just depends how much you really want the Evo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs