1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cell Phone wont recieve calls or send text messages

I have the transform ultra from sprint and suddenly I am not able to make/receive phone calls or send text messages. Sometimes the message would send and sometimes it wont. When I try to call my cell phone from my house phone it goes straight to voice mail. I tried to take the battery out and put it back in and turn the phone on and it seems to work fine for a minute and then it goes back to messing up again. I tried to delete some old messages from my phone and it will continue to do the same thing. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? Also i am statying to recieve text messages up to 2 hours after it was sent
    Last edited by thaking92; 04-10-2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: New Problem
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Default Re: Cell Phone wont recieve calls or send text messages

Sounds like you're not getting a good signal from inside your home.. if its a constant problem, you can have Sprint sent you an Airave mini cell tower to hook up. I have two of them and they work great... one for Sprint & one for Verizon.

Your best bet would be to first call Sprints Customer Service and tell them you're having problems with your signal reception.

Global Posts
    438 Global Posts
    ROM
    Full Stock

Default Re: Cell Phone wont recieve calls or send text messages

You should try a factory reset. Most likely, that will be the end result in a call to CS.