Ending contract early?

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
my upgrade isn't till october 1st, contract ends feb/2013

I want to upgrade in june when the new evo comes out.

What are possible way to do this?

Can i end my contract(EFT would be $80, according to the chart). If I did that would i be able to start a new one right away?

chocolattkato

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
If you are with at&t i do my upgrades with brandsmart. You are allowed to do early upgrades after 6 month and they wont charge you the cancelation fee.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note via Tapatalk

SERO wireless

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
There's a currently an option to buy out your contract and start a new one with a new phone. Offer is only good in Sprint corporate stores. Offer expires after 4/15.

Your other option would be to wait for Sprint to change the terms and conditions of the contract:

"If a change we make to the Agreement is material and has a material adverse effect on Services under your Term Commitment, you may terminate each line of Service materially affected without incurring an Early Termination Fee only if you: (a) call us within 30 days after the effective date of the change; and (b) specifically advise us that you wish to cancel Services because of a material change to the Agreement that we have made. If you do not cancel Service within 30 days of the change, an Early Termination Fee will apply if you terminate Services before the end of any applicable Term Commitment."

You can't count on when Sprint will make a change, but Sprint has been a lot more energetic about making changes in the last year or so. In either case you can start a new contract immediately after either buying out or citing a material change in the contract's terms and conditions.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
So i would just call sprint, and tell them that i want to buy out the rest of my contract?

And right after i pay it, i would be able to upgrade when i want?

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara