Sprint Note or SG3

CTREV21

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Well, June 4th my contract is up. I have a $150 upgrade waiting and I don't want to waste it by jumping ship even though the 3g network is horrible here and lte is nowhere in sight. I can probably give sprint two more years to clean up their act, so which of these phones would you pick? Any clue on the arrival of the note? Would like to wait till both are available before I make a choice.

Sent from my sorry ass EVO 3D

Sebasterd

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm personally going for the gs3 the reason I liked the note so much was because it was so big but when you use it to make phone calls it looks like a tablet so I feel the 4.8 inch screen of the gs3 will be perfect and the phone won't look huge when you hold it up

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't think either of these phones have been confirmed to come to Sprint. But if they are both coming to Sprint at the same price/time/etc., I'd pick the S3 since it's got newer hardware, features, etc. (unless Samsung ups it's specs and features for Sprint) The Note has been out for quite a while in the UK and now on AT&T.

CTREV21

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I've read allot of posts referring to lower capacity and no quad core. Would this affect your choice? If sprint offers the 32gb or 64gb I would really look hard at it. I do feel that 1gb of ram is to low unless the bloatware is minimal.

Sent from my sorry ass EVO 3D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac