Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415
Like Tree13Likes

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

Default Re: The official Sprint network speed thread (post your speeds)

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Yea now you are talking about Sprint. Before it's talking about Sprint and advertising Tmobile.. You only talked bad about them to advertise.

Again cool in Hawaii but even for people not in Hawaii you still come in and just advertise Tmobile all day.. That is what the other guy was calling annoying. It's almost like you get paid to show your LTE speeds here and trash Sprint. You can speak for Hawaii but you post about your speeds for others not in your exact situation such as your coworkers or friends... So when you post your speeds for others who aren't in your area.. That's what he was talking about and so am I.

Edit -

Oh also I am in the same situation as you. Most friends have ATT... 3 of them are like me who are data heavy users and after 3GB on their "unlimited" plan they are throttled to worse than Sprint 3g speeds... But they know they are stuck till out of contract unless they pay.. Yet I still don't go to the ATT section and bash ATT for it and yell at the top of the mountain how unlimited and unthrottled I am... Because people in that section aren't there to be sold to.. They could walk into any carrier corporate store if they wanted that..

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    Almeuit,

Brother you could goto the AT&T or Verizon or T-mobile section and scream all you want.

It wouldn't bother me one bit if you did?

Sent from Da Coconut Wireless HTC One

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

Quote Originally Posted by smcolbert View Post
    I think the question is more about your intention. It's almost like you're being paid to bash Sprint and praise T-Mobile like Samsung did with HTC.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Does seem like I am a Sprint Basher here? I was patiently waiting for Nv
    To come to Hawaii for over a year.
    Feel free to read all my post over the last year

Last edited by HawaiiD; 06-12-2013 at 05:52 PM.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiD View Post
    I got 3 Co workers with HTC EVO
    4G LTE's. 1 on launch day may of last year and the other two about a month or so later. They are stuck over a year into their contract with
    No LTE and very bad data speeds.
    They each was told when buying
    Their phones that lte will be here soon. They have tried to get out of their contract. But sprint won't back off of the etf. They are pretty much
    Forced to stay because of misinformed sprint t workers.
    I am a member of the
    S4gru forums so I tracked nv
    Updates there. I held off of my contract for almost a year, then made the switch, when Robert at s4gru said you might as well switch
    Because of no nv in Hawaii in site at the time. I read that sprint just recently applied for building permits? Well... Good luck
    There is so much red tape in Hawaii
    When it comes to things like that.
    I don't think nv in Hawaii will be completed by the time my coworkers are out of their contracts.? Why do you think my recent post about sprint is not in a positive light?
    I know there many of your out there that are stuck in a 2 year contract with sprint patiently waiting for Nv
    To come to your area.
    *Looks at mention of S4GRU permit maps*
    *looks at next to my name*
    *looks at S4GRU premeir sponsors forum & additional info*
    *Looks at my permit map of the Upper Central Valley market & my assistance to Techsmurf (creator / upkeeper of the Tucson-Yuma & Hawaii permit maps)*
    mmhm...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #354  

Quote Originally Posted by efyoiphone View Post
    Get TMo here in Louisiana and you'll spend all your time walking around with your phone in the air trying to find a signal. It depends on your area which carrier is best. Sprint happens to have the best here. AT&T has LTE that rarely connects and data caps, TMo never connects but is unlimited (wonder why). Sprint has good coverage, LTE, and no data caps.

Posted via Android Central App
    Hey, where are you I'm Louisiana (if you don't mind me asking). I'm in New Orleans and I've been thinking about switching to prepaid using T-Mo's or AT&T's network. I've been trying to get some feedback on the networks. Since this is a little outside the scope of this post, can you reply to one of my others. (links below)

How is T-Mobile's coverage and data speed in New Orleans?

Can someone recommend a prepaid carrier in New Orleans?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

I'll make it simple.

Yes you were a sprint customer, as I was a ATT one, yet you just bash Sprint and promote Tmobile at literally any turn. That's all you do in this section.. Hence the annoyance from others. Someone saying I get slow speed and you quoting LTE to someone who may not even have it in their area is not helping.. You don't even try and quote another carrier.. You harp to Tmobile... So you don't even try to help you promote as said before.

I wouldn't be surprised if you have more posts in this area promoting Tmobile than you do in the actual Tmobile area.

Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

I'll make it simple.

Yes you were a sprint customer, as I was a ATT one, yet you just bash Sprint and promote Tmobile at literally any turn. That's all you do in this section.. Hence the annoyance from others. Someone saying I get slow speed and you quoting LTE to someone who may not even have it in their area is not helping.. You don't even try and quote another carrier.. You harp to Tmobile... So you don't even try to help you promote as said before.

I wouldn't be surprised if you have more posts in this area promoting Tmobile than you do in the actual Tmobile area.

My thoughts exactly bro lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

I'll make it simple.

Ummm... Ok

Sprint was great for me 2 years
    Ago! Yee haw!

\ooo/

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiD View Post
    Ummm... Ok

Sprint was great for me 2 years
    Ago! Yee haw!

\ooo/

Basically the only reason I jumped in on that one guys post was I go to the Sprint to read about Sprint. Good, bad, horrible things all in one spot.. And lately I go and I see nothing but "on Tmobile lte (insert screenshot) I get this. Great coverage speeds go Tmobile!"... Now not exactly but that's a summary so it's like I'm not even discussing Sprint anymore.. I'm discussing Tmobile in the Sprint section lol.

Now if you actually were suggesting multiple carriers that would be entirely different than but you don't.. You stick to Tmobile only, talk about how much better it is, and how much you love it and how it works for you.. And that's it.. Post ends. That's the "promoting" part we are all talking about.

We come here to talk about Sprint.. The past few weeks all I see is you promoting Tmobile. Makes this area useless if we are going to just promote other carriers lol.

Thanked by:

Yeah, these forums are useless if they aren't organized and they aren't organized if you don't stay on topic. Imagine the poor sap linking to this from a Google search and having to sort through all the T-Mobile speed tests when they were looking for Sprint speed tests.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415