Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    929 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10 Nightly

Default LTE Rollout

I know that Sprint's LTE is scheduled to roll out to Minnesota sometime next year (based on what I read), however does anyone know if it will be rolled out come March? My current Verizon contract ends then and unless they change their data plans I will be leaving (currently used 14GB this month, w/o today's usage added) and I will not pay full price for a phone from them. Since I still have a Sprint plan (parents are on it) I would probably just go back to that but I'd love to still have LTE (that and official Google Wallet support for a Galaxy Nexus).

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
    and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    929 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10 Nightly

Default Re: LTE Rollout

Minnesota
    ...1st LTE Sites = TBD; Anticipated Launch = TBD; Anticipated Completion = TBD

Be nice to have a clue when it will occur.

Quote Originally Posted by smccloud View Post
    Minnesota
    ...1st LTE Sites = TBD; Anticipated Launch = TBD; Anticipated Completion = TBD

Be nice to have a clue when it will occur.
    Minnesota ...1st LTE Sites = October 2012; Anticipated Launch = April 2013; Anticipated Completion = September 2013

Just looked at the site and this is what it had...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: LTE Rollout

They must have just updated because I was keeping an eye on that list just a few hours ago.