Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: GA: Atlanta/Athens 4G LTE - Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Palo View Post
    In Woodstock right now sitting at the chick-fil-a of hwy 75 and 92. It's fast out here... Lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    You mean 575 right? I got 4g in the BJ's parking lot near there the other day, also have gotten pretty consistently around the Krogers on 92 near Wade Green

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skypilotks View Post
    You mean 575 right? I got 4g in the BJ's parking lot near there the other day, also have gotten pretty consistently around the Krogers on 92 near Wade Green
    My bad, yes 575... Lol

I'm at the Chick-Fil-A in Loganville. Here's proof...
    GA: Atlanta/Athens 4G LTE - Official Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1343329595406.jpg
    And here's my 4G LTE...
    GA: Atlanta/Athens 4G LTE - Official Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1343329672575.jpg

HTC EVO 4G LTE

Found 4G in Snellville for the first time.

In The Avenues, waiting for Kate at Chico's, I checked and found this:

GA: Atlanta/Athens 4G LTE - Official Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1343439381167.jpg

HTC EVO 4G LTE
    Last edited by TraderGary; 07-28-2012 at 02:57 AM.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #105  

Heading down to my brother's restaurant in Decatur today. Hope to pick up some 4G love.

Mav.

Sent with Apple's permission on my Galaxy Nexus.

Headed to Lux Lighting to buy a lamp. What's the name of your brother's restaurant?

HTC EVO 4G LTE
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #107  

Quote Originally Posted by TraderGary View Post
    Headed to Lux Lighting to buy a lamp. What's the name of your brother's restaurant?
    Sorry I did not see this earlier.
    It is called Kitsch'N 155 and it is on Clairmont: Kitsch'n 155 * Real Food * Dine-In * Take-Out * Decatur, GA
    Diner fare. Burgers, fries, malts and shakes. Blue Plate Specials that he sends out on Facebook and Twitter.
    Good stuff.

I think I tasted a few seconds of 4G while I was there.
    At least I know my phone acknowledges it.

Still thinking of heading down to Loganville next weekend to see about getting a constant 4G connection. Maybe we can meet at the Sprint store r Chick-Fil-A (if is on Saturday, of course).

Mav.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

I'm only a few minutes away from either place, so let me know. Maybe Merritt will see this too.

HTC EVO 4G LTE

Hey mav he knows his stuff

No LTE by Lenox mall in Buckhead, not even by the SPRINT Store, as of 7/29/12. 3G is much better though since I got my 4G LTE.

Sorry did not see it until now.. did you guys meet

sent from a non apple
    product.

Quote Originally Posted by merritt67 View Post
    Sorry did not see it until now.. did you guys meet

sent from a non apple
    product.
    It looks like we're going to try for this weekend (Aug 4 or 5) in Loganville. Time and place yet to be determined.

HTC EVO 4G LTE
    Last edited by TraderGary; 07-31-2012 at 06:06 PM.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #113  

It looks like we're going to try for this weekend (July 4 or 5) in Loganville. Time and place yet to be determined.
    True, but it will actually be August.
    Hoping for Saturday at Chick Fil-A. Everyone has to eat.
    Stay tuned for a definite plan.

Mav.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Just did a speed test in Newnan off hwy 29 in front of Arbor Springs Elementary.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GA: Atlanta/Athens 4G LTE - Official Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1343752154745.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by VW Maverick View Post
    True, but it will actually be August.
    Hoping for Saturday at Chick Fil-A. Everyone has to eat.
    Stay tuned for a definite plan.

Mav.
    Yes, August! Maybe more than the three of us are reading this and hopefully will join us. I never have a problem eating and a Chick-Fil-A sandwich is only 12 Weight Watchers points!

HTC EVO 4G LTE

Publix, Hwy 78, Loganville:

GA: Atlanta/Athens 4G LTE - Official Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1343775922798.jpg

HTC EVO 4G LTE
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #117  

Looks like I will be unable to get out to Loganville this weekend.
    I am going to drive through on the way home tonight and may stop for a couple of minutes to check my 4G LTE signal and make sure my phone is receiving it.
    I plan on rooting it for Jelly Bean soon and wanted to make sure of the signal before I do so.

Gary or merritt: If you have a suggestion of a place to stop along the main drag (78) where signals are the best, let me know.

Thanks.

Mav.

The Loganville Sprint tower is on Line Street halfway between 78 and 20. You will have very strong LTE anywhere in town.

HTC EVO 4G LTE
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #119  

The Loganville Sprint tower is on Line Street halfway between 78 and 20. You will have very strong LTE anywhere in town.
    Cool. Good info.
    I will stop somewhere around there to check the reception.
    You can't stop the signal.

Thanks.

Mav.

20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #120  

Changed my mind.
    Stopped in Buford as I heard there was big pool of 4G LTE around the Mall of Georgia and the rumors are very true.

Pretty sweet.
    Thoughts?

Mav.

Sent with Apple's permission on my Galaxy Nexus.

Having dinner at Dominick's in downtown Lawrenceville.
    GA: Atlanta/Athens 4G LTE - Official Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1344200842283.jpg
    HTC EVO 4G LTE

Wow that's nice

Merritt, do you have 4G LTE at your house?

HTC EVO 4G LTE

Its spotty....... some times I do and its stable and sometimes I don't. When it works I get about 7 down

sent from a non apple
    product.

Woohooo!
    LTE in Snellville!
    Having a Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Scenic Hwy Chick-Fil-A.
    GA: Atlanta/Athens 4G LTE - Official Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1344640790333.jpg

HTC EVO 4G LTE
    Last edited by TraderGary; 08-10-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast