Double EFT's will be worth not having this frustration!

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I live in Northern NJ, have two lines on a fam plan and have had no **serious** problems until maybe around Summer of last year, and then it just keeps getting worse.. My 4G rarely works, lately *real* 3G has been almost non-existent once I leave home and most importantly I almost always lose calls!

Over the past few months also, a few times we got someone else on the line who we are not calling (as in a total stranger!) !! seriously like WTF!! It's been so so bad. I replaced one phone as soon as I had an upgrade (through Wirefly in March) hoping that it was a phone problem because I really have been happy with Sprint until then. However, the problems have stayed and gotten worse.. There have been a few emergency calls that I have missed, which is what really has pushed me over the edge!

Sure Sprint's unlimited everything was great but if it no longer works well where I live and work, it's pointless..

So now I'll leave Sprint and pay up for Sprint's EFT and Wirefly's EFT it seems... I'm not complaining...It is, what it is.. Just sharing my story...

Last edited:

pretext

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I did the same. You gotta do what you gotta due, especially if your missing emergency calls.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
totally... I barely talk on the phone and don't expect things to always work 100% but when I do it's usually an important call. I can understand signal sucking in the middle of no-where but not here, where it has always worked before.. I have stood by, recommended and defended Sprint for years and won't say anything harsh about them but I don't know how things got so bad little by little.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I live in Northern NJ, have two lines on a fam plan and have had no **serious** problems until maybe around Summer of last year, and then it just keeps getting worse.. My 4G rarely works, lately *real* 3G has been almost non-existent once I leave home and most importantly I almost always lose calls!

Over the past few months also, a few times we got someone else on the line who we are not calling (as in a total stranger!) !! seriously like WTF!! It's been so so bad. I replaced one phone as soon as I had an upgrade (through Wirefly in March) hoping that it was a phone problem because I really have been happy with Sprint until then. However, the problems have stayed and gotten worse.. There have been a few emergency calls that I have missed, which is what really has pushed me over the edge!

Sure Sprint's unlimited everything was great but if it no longer works well where I live and work, it's pointless..

So now I'll leave Sprint and pay up for Sprint's EFT and Wirefly's EFT it seems... I'm not complaining...It is, what it is.. Just sharing my story...

With an ETF or not....Leaving Sprint was the best thing that I ever did with my mobile devices. Speeds are crap and its slower than a dial up network! Jump ship is my vote. Made me happy. Now I have a capped 3Gig line per month but you wanna know the best part? The network is useable every where that I go! Even inside my house and work. AT&T is awesome IMO! So go for it and get what works best in your area.

Thats my .02!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo