1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Question Phone Upgrade- Early Upgrade

I am doing an early upgrade tomorrow in Milwaukee where there is no 4G yet, but rumored to come late fall or this coming spring. Costing us $50 per line with our contract not being up until Christmas, which is added to next month's bill. If you are close to the end of your contract, you should call customer support and ask how much (be sure your contract bill is current).

The question is what to upgrade to? I am going from a I-Phone 3, to a Blackberry, and now to a Optimus S. Needless to say, my experience has been about what others have been with this phone, terrible. I liked the I-Phone, but not happy that its not available in LTE. I am tempted by the EVO LTE and the GS3. If I wait a few days, i could also pre-order the new Photon LTE. I don't really like any of the LG phones, even the LTE phones.

Suggestions?

Default Re: Phone Upgrade- Early Upgrade

Can't go wrong with either the Evo LTE or the GS3 ... read the reviews and pick the one you like more.

Evo Gs3 or wait for a bit to see what the next Nexus device will be I'm hoping its coming in the next couple months.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums