1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default 4g service in Delaware

Just wanted to let everyone know 4g is working good in Delaware along the 95 corridor, wilmington works great, even got over 8mbps download speed and 1.5 upload in bear today on the hotspot using my dell netbook on speedtest.net

I didnt think they flipped the switch for us yet?! Still trying to find out about North Wilmington.... If your travels take you that way, would you mind posting it? Thanks!!

E
    Another happy Sprint android user who came over from blackberry.

I got a signal up on the south end of 202 by 95. Carried to just past the Blue Rocks stadium.
    Where in Bear did you get a signal? I know Middletown doesn't have 4G yet.
    Last edited by sixtyin3; 07-04-2010 at 04:35 PM.

Would those getting 4G in Delaware use the free Sensorly app to let it map where you are getting 4G.
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 07-05-2010 at 09:37 AM.
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓

I started using Sensorly to map my coverage when I know I am in a 4G area. I got 4G today from 72 and 1 all the way up to 13 and 141 in New Castle. Glad DE is being treated well by Sprint!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I was at 40 and scott drive, by the sleepies mattress store, good 4g around there.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Also as info, I find that when stopped I get 4g much better, driving its spotty

I drove through the same area that I did Tuesday and didn't pick up a 4G signal at all. I suppose Sprint is still in the testing phase in this area. One thing is for sure and that is that Sprint is loading the entire mid-atlantic with 4G which is great!

Well I drove through the same area after class was over and it was lit up again. Odd how 4 or 5 hours can affect it. I wonder when DE gets official?
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

on 202 @ nammuns rd, 4g kicking ****, 5.5 mbps download 1 mbps upload, really loving the 4g on my laptop. you go sprint.

ROM
    CM7

I live in Bear -- Route 40 around Salem Church Road... haven't see a 4G signal there, yet. I work in Wilmington and get awesome 4G reception -- I'm wondering if it's from the Philly 4G that's bleeding down into our area.

Default Re: 4g service in Delaware

I can confirm 4g from Route 1 and 72 north until just past Route 141 and 13. I had 4g for 2 days up past 295 and Route 13 but I was told by sprint that this was just testing.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: 4g service in Delaware

Been seeing LTE in Wilmington downtown for the last week or two, pretty good speeds. At the same time been pretty good out along route 1 in Chester Co Pa, seems like Sprint's in high gear installing in this area.

Posted via Android Central App