I have an upgrade in October ..question

ExTheGod

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Well I have my upgrade in October and im wondering what I should do. I have a OG HTC Evo 4G. I was thinking of Evo LTE but no removable battery is a no go. So I figure next best thing is the Galaxy S3. Is there any other worthy phones coming out in the next few months I should wait for or just get the Galaxy?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Android Central Forums

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had the new EVO since April. The non removable battery is not important when I get 18+ hours battery life with heavy use. Read the forums and see what others report for battery life. There is no way I'd trade this battery for my old Evo battery that only lasted 6 or 7 hours if I was lucky.

If you like your EVO, the new EVO is a lot more to like on steroids. The IPS screen runs circles around the competition and the camera is the best there is. I can only tell you after looking first hand at the competition, I'd make the same choice again without hesitation!

HTC EVO 4G LTE

ExTheGod

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
18 hours with heavy use? Im usually texting/facebook/twitter all day if i couls get that then thats great.Hmm I may have to consider it then. That's my biggest gripe. I love my OG Evo so I wanted to stick in the Evo family.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
18 hours with heavy use? Im usually texting/facebook/twitter all day if i couls get that then thats great.Hmm I may have to consider it then. That's my biggest gripe. I love my OG Evo so I wanted to stick in the Evo family.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

I do to get about 16 to 18 hours on my evo lte that's with havy use but with lite to medium use I can get about a day and 12 hours

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Note 2. The next Nexus phone should be out this fall. That's a month away there will be newer phones this fall I would wait a bit and see.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

bearballz72

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Is it certain the Note 2 is coming to Sprint? For me personally that's a bit too much phone at 5+ inches (IMHO).

I've tried the Evo 4G LTE and while it's nice, I had a lot of problems with it. So I decided to go with an SIII and I'm pretty happy with it. Within the next month there should be plenty of anouncments from all the major phone manufacturers regarding their Fall lineups, so just keep an eye open and see what 's coming down the pipe.