- 4 Posts
New phone dilemma.
Contract is up for early renewal in Oct. with Exp in Dec. Will be staying with Sprint due to no data caps, done deal.
At this time, I am wondering if I should jump on one of the two current biggies SIII or Evo LTE, or wait to see if something else comes down the pipe between now and the years end.
I have never previously been a fan of what Samsung does to their phones, but it seems to be a clear hardware victor over the Evo LTE. If I were to choose Samsung, might I wait for the Note II?
Any other Androids coming along soon that I might want to wait for?
- 09-25-2012, 05:10 PM #2
- 09-25-2012, 05:13 PM #3
- 09-26-2012, 02:06 AM #4
- 09-26-2012, 06:53 AM #5
Re: New phone dilemma.
The issue is you can ALWAYS wait for the newer phone to come out. Unless its out within 40 days of your contract renew and you need a new phone I say go with whats current. Also the S3 is a speed demon! You can not go wrong with it. So if your upgrade is here and you NEED a new phone...I say check out the Evo LTE and S3! (Personally Id say the S3 but I know its not for everyone.)
- 10-11-2012, 09:29 PM #6
- By Foxman in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:53 PM
- By 123Azul321 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-02-2010, 11:10 AM
- By Umass021 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 05-18-2010, 03:37 PM
- By ekoulak in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 11Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:50 AM
- By s0nic69 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2010, 09:52 PM