Living in an area with no 4G from spring, but 4G from other carriers.
I live in the area described in the title. As a matter of fact, the only two areas with 4G in MO are KC and St. Louis. I live directly between the two. Yet when I look on the VZW coverage map, I see 4GLTE coverage all around for a few miles. What i am wondering is: HOW THE HECK DID SPRINT GET SO FAR BEHIND!?
Sent from my MB855 using Android Central Forums
- 10-13-2012, 07:34 PM #3
- By KayIslandDrunk in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 28Last Post: 09-10-2015, 03:14 AM
- By Starfinder in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2012, 07:02 PM
- By giper54 in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 04-22-2012, 08:28 PM
- By hurang in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:36 PM
- By Longball 28 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2011, 07:34 PM