Which Sprint Android to get???!?

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Aww come on man you're breaking my heart.

Well, looks like I'm going with the GS 3 then, unless something changes within the next 2 weeks.

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Aww come on man you're breaking my heart.

Well, looks like I'm going with the GS 3 then, unless something changes within the next 2 weeks.

I'd try the note 2 at the store and see if you can handle the size of it it does everything the s3 does and it has a quad core processor so its future proofed and it comes with jelly bean pre installed but if not the gs3 is still a great phone

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

Yep... it is a GSM device and Sprint is CDMA... so no soup for you.... or me....

Sprint is only CDMA. The note 2 is made in several versions. The gsm version works on att and tmo. CDMA Verizon and Sprint etc. The Nexus 4 has one version GSM. So it only works on ATT or T-Mobile or straight talk or any other carrier that uses ATT and or T-Mobile networks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I think we need some clarification here. There will definitely be no CDMA Nexus at launch. But there are rumors of a Sprint LTE version and an AT&T LTE version (as well as other regional versions) being released later. I'm sure it will be months before we see any except the unlocked GSM one, but they may be coming.

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Guys I went with the GS3, and couldn't be happier. I played around with the Note 2 and it is a nice device, but way to big for my liking. I couldn't imagine having to carry that "phone" with me when I wear shorts or pants with no pockets. And I'm sure as hell not carrying a man-purse just to tote around my phone.

GS3 + Rooted = One sweet device :)

Thanks for the suggestions.

Gary Friderichsohn

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Sprint is only CDMA. The note 2 is made in several versions. The gsm version works on att and tmo. CDMA Verizon and Sprint etc. The Nexus 4 has one version GSM. So it only works on ATT or T-Mobile or straight talk or any other carrier that uses ATT and or T-Mobile networks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Now i understand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar