1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Default Updates

Which carrier pushes out Android updates the fastest?

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Default Re: Updates

Truth is there all about the same and its device dependant as the OEM releases it to the carrier then the carrier tweaks it

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM

I was just wondering about this myself. I'm reading that there is already an update for JB out there (4.2) and I'm wondering how or if Sprint was any good at pushing out updates that come with these phones. I'm currently a Windows Phone user and their support, I should say Lack of Support, for that phone and OS is borderline Criminal. They never released the last 2 updates for the Arrive and it had some significant revisions to known flaws. I know they are pretty much in the hole entirely for iOS and will support it like nobodies business. But, I was wondering if they were a t least a little more effective and proactive with Droid?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnmcd348 View Post
    I was just wondering about this myself. I'm reading that there is already an update for JB out there (4.2) and I'm wondering how or if Sprint was any good at pushing out updates that come with these phones. I'm currently a Windows Phone user and their support, I should say Lack of Support, for that phone and OS is borderline Criminal. They never released the last 2 updates for the Arrive and it had some significant revisions to known flaws. I know they are pretty much in the hole entirely for iOS and will support it like nobodies business. But, I was wondering if they were a t least a little more effective and proactive with Droid?
    Well from my experience sprint has been ok with updates not nexus level but in my two years with my phone ive received every upgrade I was promised until the oem said phone support would stop

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by: