- 174 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Sprint buys US Cellular spectrum and customers.
So, Sprint just bought a bunch of spectrum from US Cellular and acquired all of the US Cellular customers in the Chicago, St. Louis, and Central Illinois (plus others) markets.
Story from The Verge:
This should be a very good thing for Sprint in the Chicago market. Sprint needs the spectrum here. Plus, US Cellular didn't seem to have many spectrum issues here, so the influx of customers shouldn't be too taxing on Sprint, and it will bring in a ton more revenue. Good things are happening.
- 11-07-2012, 05:30 PM #2
- By jdennysgirl in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2012, 02:02 PM
- By tenny321 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 03-25-2012, 06:24 AM
- By john_v in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2011, 04:36 PM
- By afilloon in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 47Last Post: 03-06-2011, 10:24 PM
- By sLADe781 in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2011, 04:02 PM