Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    JB 4.1

Default Sprint's leaked Black Friday ad touts free Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Victory after $50 mail-in rebate

Default Re: Sprint's leaked Black Friday ad touts free Galaxy Nexus and Victory after $50 mail-in rebate

At this moment, the Victory is free after rebate on Sprint's site.
    At least it is on my account.
    Gonna get one for the wife as her upgrade.
    Mav.

Sent telepathically with the ESP App.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

Default Re: Sprint's leaked Black Friday ad touts free Galaxy Nexus and Victory after $50 mail-in rebate

I was in Sprint today checking out the S3 and Optimus G and the rep there told me the 16 GB GS3 is going to be $50 on Black Friday...said they had boxes of 'em in back.

Anyone else hear this? If it's true, I'm all over that!

EDIT: Sprints Black Friday deals leaked: free Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Victory, $50 Galaxy S3 Unwired View

Hopefully this $50 deal applies to renewals...Amazon has this deal now, but only for new accounts.
    Last edited by j_grouchy; 11-17-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Just tried to buy two s3's and was saddled with $53 in taxes per phone..No Thank You!

Default Sprint's leaked Black Friday ad touts free Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Victory after $50 mail-in rebate

Quote Originally Posted by lasha_lane View Post
    Just tried to buy two s3's and was saddled with $53 in taxes per phone..No Thank You!
    Ya, whenever you see these sales they still charge you the tax for the regular price. I believe every store and website does this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Sprint's leaked Black Friday ad touts free Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Victory after $50 mail-in reb

So since they do this, then should I go with the Galaxy Nexus and just pay the 53 in tax since the phone is free? I'm researching the rooting and dev support, but I'm ready to upgrade from my Optimus S that I'm running HydroROM on. It is my first Android and I am now an addict.