Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Default Sprint ZTE Flash

Anyone out there had any hands on with this device?? What are your thoughts???

Default Re: Sprint ZTE Flash

The fact it's ZTE doesn't really help it in my mind. I think you'd be better off going with the S3 or the Optimus G.

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodeName 3.3

Don't expect software updates or a big developer community. IMO the GNex would be a better choice and it's free right now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

My wife LOVES it more than her galaxy nexus with jelly bean. the camera just had a software update and it is amazing also it has 326 pixels per inch this phone is crazy good in is just as good as the American samsung galaxy s3 with specs. needs root and development. Amazing specs

this phone just got a software update for the amazing camera and it screen is bar none way better than the Samsung Galaxy s3 with 326 pixels per inch my wife likes it better than her Galaxy Nexus that's how good this phone is it needs root

This phone kicks my over clocked jbsourcery ROM layden deved to the hilt gnex. Your wrong. Nondevs yet but phone is awesome. Ask my wife.big Jo use the LGOG which is the fastest phone in the United States with S4 pro in 320 Gpu. And yes my threadbon xda help nickname the optimus g. Hehe

LGOG is crazy insane and my friends from the mopho(photon) are now deving the LGOG. optimistic g.

Can I root this phone. I just upgraded the firmware on the camera...seemed to help.

How to Root the ZTE Flash - TheUnlockr
    Possible Root? I'm a newby so if someone could please tell me if this a safe and effective root, please let me know.