What are the chances of the Motorola Razr line up coming to Sprint?
Anyone have any educated guesses? Are these going to be exclusive to Verizon forever?
I would love to have the battery life of the Razr Maxx but I also like the size of the Razr MMine-
Sprint: Palm 700p, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HP Palm Pre, Motorola Admiral, Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G (Jellybean 4.2.2);AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (5.0.1)Wife's - Sprint: HP Palm Pre, LG Viper 4G LTE (ICS); Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet (Honeycomb); AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.4.2)
Nabi2 tablets (ICS); Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
- 12-04-2012, 02:47 AM #2
- 12-04-2012, 03:16 AM #3
Re: What are the chances of the Motorola Razr line up coming to Sprint?
I wouldn't be my breath. Vzw is making a ton off the Maxx and i believe more than a few switched for that battery. I think Vzw would keep it exclusive.
Was the old flip razr a Vzw exclusive too?
Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
- 12-04-2012, 04:23 AM #4
- 12-04-2012, 05:16 AM #5
- By mjoforiam1 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 11Last Post: 11-03-2012, 10:04 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:10 PM
- By CannedBullets in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 15Last Post: 01-31-2012, 09:07 PM
- By jding88 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 12Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:44 PM
- By freeky1 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2011, 11:54 PM