Force roam

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I've heard that sprint will kick you off you're contract if you roam more then 300mb or 700 minutes In a month is there anyway to do this so I won't have to drive somewhere where Sprint has no service

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Why are you trying to weasel out of your etf?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Csan508

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I mean we all have issues here and there but come on people get real

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
When did it renew. And that doesn't sound right. How could Sprint sign you up for a two year contract without you knowing. B.s.

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
When did it renew. And that doesn't sound right. How could Sprint sign you up for a two year contract without you knowing. B.s.

Well it happened in October I added my company discount and I even asked if it would renew my contract and two different reps said no so today I found out that it got renewed and I was on the phone with customer service and there's nothing they can do

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Well it happened in October I added my company discount and I even asked if it would renew my contract and two different reps said no so today I found out that it got renewed and I was on the phone with customer service and there's nothing they can do

Tell them to take off the discount.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

grabejr

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I would get the bbb involved. They stopped allowing people to get out of their contacts when they changed the corporate discount plan to only encompass the first line instead of the first two by staying that it was not a significant change in the contract.

Your situation, if all you did was apply a corporate discount, is something that would catch the attention of the authorities.

dchawk81

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I've heard that sprint will kick you off you're contract if you roam more then 300mb or 700 minutes In a month is there anyway to do this so I won't have to drive somewhere where Sprint has no service

I didn't do it to get out of my contract since I was already month to month but I used an app called Roam Control to force usable service and they eventually invited me to leave.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc