Moving from HTC EVO 4G to Motorola Photon Q

cryetter

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Good morning. I will be switching soon to a Motorola Photon Q. What can I expect, what should I be on the look out for, and will I regret leaving my EVO???

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Good morning. I will be switching soon to a Motorola Photon Q. What can I expect, what should I be on the look out for, and will I regret leaving my EVO???

Not a lot. No kickstand or removable battery. As card only holds media files.

Photon is thicker, better screen, has ics, moto is a lighter skin. No wimax, uses lte

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

cryetter

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
OK, well I have it....actually got it that morning. I like it alot. As much as I was concerned w/the layout of the apps and the menu settings compared to the evo....I truly like this alot better. There is still bloat ware on the phone, but the layout is better and I believe less restrictive than my evo was.

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
OK, well I have it....actually got it that morning. I like it alot. As much as I was concerned w/the layout of the apps and the menu settings compared to the evo....I truly like this alot better. There is still bloat ware on the phone, but the layout is better and I believe less restrictive than my evo was.

Solid phone and jb next quarter.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

whymista

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I want to see what all the hype is about with jelly bean.

I do know I get far far better battery life than I got on my photon 4g... This one I can get through a day of texting,Internet and emailing. Not so on the old one

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad