- 23 Posts
Question about LTE
My wife and I both have 4g lte phones (gs3 and evo 4g lte) . My question is why would we both switch back and forth between 3g and 4g at our house which is right in the middle of lte coverage. Or why when I look at my battery usage I will have multiple spots where it says I had no coverage even though I never even get close to a no coverage area. Or maybe this status quo for lte. Any ideas?
Sent from my GS3 using Android Central Forums
- 12-09-2012, 06:30 PM #2
- 12-10-2012, 04:24 PM #3
- 207 Posts
Re: Question about LTE
+1 it really depends on reception. I have the same problem, I'll get a whiff of LTE in one room and 3G in the rest of the house. Could be your proximity to the tower, could be something interfering with the signal like a power line or another electronic device in the house. Hell it could be something in the walls. Try updating your PRL and see if that helps at all.
- 12-10-2012, 05:10 PM #4
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2012, 10:18 AM
- By ibejack96 in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2012, 12:04 PM
- By pirarre in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2012, 05:47 AM
- By j0hn13y in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2012, 07:32 PM
- By tbssawd07 in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2011, 04:19 PM