- 23 Posts
Question about LTE
My wife and I both have 4g lte phones (gs3 and evo 4g lte) . My question is why would we both switch back and forth between 3g and 4g at our house which is right in the middle of lte coverage. Or why when I look at my battery usage I will have multiple spots where it says I had no coverage even though I never even get close to a no coverage area. Or maybe this status quo for lte. Any ideas?
Sent from my GS3 using Android Central Forums
- 12-09-2012, 06:30 PM #2
- 12-10-2012, 04:24 PM #3
- 207 Posts
Re: Question about LTE
+1 it really depends on reception. I have the same problem, I'll get a whiff of LTE in one room and 3G in the rest of the house. Could be your proximity to the tower, could be something interfering with the signal like a power line or another electronic device in the house. Hell it could be something in the walls. Try updating your PRL and see if that helps at all.
Last edited by bearballz72; 12-13-2012 at 10:13 PM.
- 12-10-2012, 05:10 PM #4
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2012, 10:18 AM
- By ibejack96 in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2012, 12:04 PM
- By plmiller0905 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2012, 05:47 AM
- By j0hn13y in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2012, 07:32 PM
- By tbssawd07 in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2011, 04:19 PM