Network Vision installing in Raleigh Nc Market

TOOLEY

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Heard yesterday the Raleigh Market of NC maybe getting Lte 4G very soon. Today confirmed that 3 towers in Raleigh are active and before saw only Hwy 40 within range of lte 4g. Now Raleigh has been granted a wider birth of lte 4g as I guess its still testing.

In Goldsboro we have towers updating speeds n a new data connection n even improved voice a total of 13 network upgrades for the Goldsboro and sounding areas. Hope fully we will have lte 4g in testing soon or that the switch may be flipped for active lte 4g in the Raleigh NC market.

https://network.sprint.com/search/goldsboro+nc/

https://network.sprint.com/NC/Raleigh/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
You can also check s4gru.com (sprint based site). This is awesome news if it happens soon. Waiting to switch to sprint some time maybe in the near future :)

TOOLEY

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I am unable to view S4GRU however I do know that coverage is now active in Hwys around my town so the sooner that Lte 4G is on the better. I've been having 1-3 bars of 3g for the past 2 years.
Can't wait for the much improved Network Vision process to take effect n boost the voice and 3G and introduce Lte 4g. I know people say Lte will be blazingly fast 20 + MB down n such I'd be happy to get 5-10 MB to say the least. I'll be keeping my eyes on its progress that's for sure.
My only question is what the turn around time from testing to active lte n are they making towers active at 50% strength? OK that was 2 questions in 1.

TOOLEY

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Network Vision has been finished with the updates so I've been told, now just waiting for Sprint to flip the switch so we can see all the enhancements. No we it won't be much longer.

Update. Network vision is said to be finished on 1/19/2013 in the early Mourning. Told by sprint rep over the phone n a store rep they both had the same date of completion. Was told by store rep Sprint had all engineers in area working on the problem tower. Network Vision should be on in early A.M. of the 19 , if not I would guess end of Jan to be safe.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1