$15 credit to your bill for the customers who recently joined

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Admins I posted this in the sprint galaxy note 2 forum, so you can delete that one, Thanks

So I received an email from sprint saying to call to get my free account review (you know, ask questions about bill, data,blah blah) and I will receive $15 just for calling. Of course the $15 won't be added until the next billing cycle or two, but I said watevs it'll come in handy.

I called said I'm calling about the promotional account review, she said one moment please, came back and said the $15 has just been added to your account, your total is now $21.25 (it was $36.25 at first), so i didn't have to wait two billing cycles for the credit to appear. Also she had said that I wasn't eligible or something but she will apply it anyway. (you sent me the email even if it was a mass email, you better give me the credit,lol)

Just wanted to let you all know, so you can get yours too! ^_^, PSA: drink responsibly tonight

this is the email, if the picture doesn't show up:

Now that you?ve been with Sprint a little while, we?d like to make sure you?re on the right path. That?s why we want to give you a free Account Review. Please take a minute to call us at 855-832-3258. When you do, you can find out if you?re on the right plan, learn how to use more of your phone?s features, get info about coverage and billing, and more. Best of all, you?ll receive a $15 service credit just for calling.

Attachments

• sprint.jpg
    sprint.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 118

FitChicago

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Admins I posted this in the sprint galaxy note 2 forum, so you can delete that one, Thanks

So I received an email from sprint saying to call to get my free account review (you know, ask questions about bill, data,blah blah) and I will receive $15 just for calling. Of course the $15 won't be added until the next billing cycle or two, but I said watevs it'll come in handy.

I called said I'm calling about the promotional account review, she said one moment please, came back and said the $15 has just been added to your account, your total is now $21.25 (it was $36.25 at first), so i didn't have to wait two billing cycles for the credit to appear. Also she had said that I wasn't eligible or something but she will apply it anyway. (you sent me the email even if it was a mass email, you better give me the credit,lol)

Just wanted to let you all know, so you can get yours too! ^_^, PSA: drink responsibly tonight

this is the email, if the picture doesn't show up:

Now that you?ve been with Sprint a little while, we?d like to make sure you?re on the right path. That?s why we want to give you a free Account Review. Please take a minute to call us at 855-832-3258. When you do, you can find out if you?re on the right plan, learn how to use more of your phone?s features, get info about coverage and billing, and more. Best of all, you?ll receive a $15 service credit just for calling.

Thanks so much! I just made the call and got the credit. Really appreciate you sharing this!

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if it will work for people, like me, who have been with Sprint for almost 10 years.
Anyone with a few Sprint years had any success?
Thanks.

Mav. :cool:

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I actually have been with sprint for 11 years, I just opened an account under my name for the first time, I doubt they will do this seeing how I didnt get an email. You're welcome to call and tell me how it went, I'm still have my 11 year old line opened so if u succeed tell me XD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz