Time to upgrade

RandallMeek

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
As of 1/1 I am eligible for an upgrade on my Sprint account. I really wanted a Nexus but since the N4 didn't come to Sprint I'm leaning toward the Note 2 but I was curious what phone, that Sprint offers, would you recommend?

Sent from my Photon 4G using Android Central Forums

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
The s3 or the evo lte I the the evilte and u love it if gave no problems with it what so ever

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
As of 1/1 I am eligible for an upgrade on my Sprint account. I really wanted a Nexus but since the N4 didn't come to Sprint I'm leaning toward the Note 2 but I was curious what phone, that Sprint offers, would you recommend?

Sent from my Photon 4G using Android Central Forums

Rumor is that Sprint may eventually get a Nexus 4. Or you could get the LG Optimus G which is the same hardware. You could even root it and put stock Android on it. (I assume there's a unlock and root method for it, but don't know for sure).

anon(894603)

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
You should just wait because they are about to start coming out with a new batch of flagship phones

Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
If u having phone envy then the s3 op g evo or note 2 basically is your best choices now I got my Gnex last month on a 2nd line only Cruz its free and my upgrade is Nov this year:D

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

MissShayona

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Optimus G is going BOGO on the 11th. Either that or note 2.

sprint rep by day, ninja by night.
selling Sprint since 2010

sent from my pink Samsung Galaxy S3

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I would get the Optimus G or wait for the S4, or wait and see if we get the Nexus 4.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
With CES happening this week, I would wait and see what Sprint announces and base your decision on that. The first devices that are supposed to be compatible with LTE 800 are supposed to be released late spring, and then you will have a new selection of flagship phones to choose from.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
With CES happening this week, I would wait and see what Sprint announces and base your decision on that. The first devices that are supposed to be compatible with LTE 800 are supposed to be released late spring, and then you will have a new selection of flagship phones to choose from.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I didn't think Sprint was expected to announce anything at CES.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

bearballz72

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I agree, I don't think Sprint will be announcing any major new devices at CES.

Most of the big names will be having their own press events in the Spring.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Sprint may not be announcing phones for themselves, but there's a chance that some phones being displayed will come to Sprint this year.

I don't know if you listen to the Android Central podcasts, but on the last one they explained why we shouldn't expect any major phone announcements at CES. Sony is expected to unveil new stuff (which we probably won't see in the USA) and AT&T is rumored to make an announcement, but they don't expect to see many other phones.

Most of the phone announcements will be at MWC and other events later in the year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

jleliekelly

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded,wanted to wait until new phones came out because couldnt decide between sgsiii or the noteii.....went in played with the LGOG and was sold.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

bearballz72

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Sprint may not be announcing phones for themselves, but there's a chance that some phones being displayed will come to Sprint this year.

Well Samsung already said they won't be announcing anything phone wise at CES.

But there's a chance HTC, LG or Sony may announce something.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Sprint announced that they will be getting Windows phones but that is it. Samsung will announce their stuff next month.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci