Does anyone know what phones are comming this year 2013

sentinelly

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any information on what new phones are coming this year .. I have 2 upgrades coming one on feb and the other one on may .. Besides the htc evo lte and the samsung galaxy s iii & the samsung note 2 .., should i expect something better ..

Current phones evo 4g . (( year effin old i know jajaja ))
and the htc evo 3d ((ehhh worse camera pics))

i have two htc evo lte ((( gotta say like the pics and the slim design ...

But im wondering if there new htc phones coming or other brands better

and if your wondering why not an iphone well i hate them phones ...

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
There is a rumor about a new HTC phone for Sprint that is incredibly similar to Verizon's Droid DNA. 1080p, quad core, etc.

But honestly there is no way to know now. If you have upgrades, wait. Samsung is probably going to release the Galaxy S4, and THAT should be amazing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sentinelly

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
i seen the droid dna and dammm looks really nice ... love the design ... hope soo.. im just gonna wait. .. hope some one has some 411 on any devices :D

mij9895

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
i seen the droid dna and dammm looks really nice ... love the design ... hope soo.. im just gonna wait. .. hope some one has some 411 on any devices :D

CES is your best bet. Sprint will announce new devices just like they did last year, I'm sure. By May or June there will be new flagships to be picked up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SERO wireless

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Apple
iPhone 5s
iPhone 6

Blackberry
X10 (Feb.)
Z10 (Feb.)

HTC
M7
Windows 8 Phone (Summer) HTC PL80110

LG
Optimus G2
mid-tier phone

Motorola
QWERTY phone
X Phone

Nokia
Windows 8 phone

Samsung
Galaxy S4 (Feb.)
Galaxy Note 3
Windows 8 phone (Summer)

ZTE
N9100
P945

Last edited:

SERO wireless

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
No Sony Xperia Z?

Not likely. The carriers prefer being in a position to have exclusive phones, but the current market dynamic (Apple and Samsung dictate terms and everyone else produces also-ran phones no one really wants) means no one carrier really has an exclusive flagship phone. Everyone has the iPhone (40% of customers leaving their carrier get an iPhone with their new carrier), everyone has the Galaxy and Note. All other handset manufacturers are losing market share. Sprint's only choice right now is to accept whatever terms Apple and Samsung dictate and hope one of the other carriers (LG, HTC, Motorola) remembers how to make a phone that doesn't suck.

Sprint wants more competition between handset manufacturers so they're trying to move towards non-Android phones. They've already announced NEW Windows 8 phones. Bringing on a new manufacturer with another Android device isn't what they want. It's more likely that you'll see BB10/Tizen/Sailfish/WebOS/Ubuntu device not on my list than an Android phone that isn't on the list.

juststart

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Sprint was left out of the blackberry announcement which doesn't surprise me since they seem to be taking a "wait and see" approach to WP8 and now BB.

SERO wireless

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
The Note2 is probably the best Android phone available on Sprint today. That said, it was released in October. You're sure to see newer, better flagship phones at MWC next month. Some new features will probably age better (Tri-Band) than others (FM radio), but for the money you'll be better off with a new flagship instead of one that's >6 months old.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01