1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Family plan more then 5 lines?

Any one have more then 5 lines on their fam plan? A year ago they made an exception and allowed me to add a 6th line. I want to add another line but I called in yesterday and they said no. Their system won't allow anymore lines to be added. I believe there answer. Any idea how I can add more lines? I am thinking of calling again and hopefully get a different answer.

Default Re: Family plan more then 5 lines?

So, they made an exception and gave you 6, now you want them to allow you to have 7?

I know several who have tried to get 6 and they won't let them. How did you get them to make an exception in the first place?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I've been a long time customer, so they allowed it.
    When I called the other and before they transfer me to telesales the agent told me she has heard of people having up to 8 lines.

Maybe see what would be required to switch from a family plan to a business plan. Not sure how they make you verify that you are a business but who knows, maybe its easy. Probably better rates too.
    Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://db.tt/4AiUNSMC

Mine
    - Sprint: Palm 700p, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HP Palm Pre, Motorola Admiral, Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G (Jellybean 4.2.2); AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.3)
    Wife's - Sprint: HP Palm Pre, LG Viper 4G LTE (ICS); Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet (Honeycomb); AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (4.3)
    Daughters' - Nabi2 tablets (ICS)

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.