- 41 Posts
Family plan more then 5 lines?
Any one have more then 5 lines on their fam plan? A year ago they made an exception and allowed me to add a 6th line. I want to add another line but I called in yesterday and they said no. Their system won't allow anymore lines to be added. I believe there answer. Any idea how I can add more lines? I am thinking of calling again and hopefully get a different answer.
- 01-11-2013, 07:44 AM #2
- 01-12-2013, 03:01 AM #4
- 277 Posts
Re: Family plan more then 5 lines?
Maybe see what would be required to switch from a family plan to a business plan. Not sure how they make you verify that you are a business but who knows, maybe its easy. Probably better rates too.Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://db.tt/4AiUNSMC
Mine- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G (Jellybean 4.2.2)
Wife's - Sprint LG Viper 4G LTE (ICS) and Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet (Honeycomb)
Daughters' - Nabi2 tablets (ICS)
Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
- By alee in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2011, 09:35 PM
- By newboyx in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2011, 11:57 AM
- By tiggrev in forum SprintReplies: 25Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:13 PM
- By tiggrev in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:07 PM
- By brownpm85 in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2009, 11:10 PM