- 01-17-2013, 07:18 AM #2
Re: If we install 4.2 early...
Just all depends really. We won't know until the official OTA drops and can be compared. In the past these leaked updates have been exact copies of the official update.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsPaul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 01-17-2013, 08:42 AM #4
- By thunderking in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2013, 09:05 PM
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 09-26-2010, 02:53 PM
- By drclayton in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2010, 09:03 AM
- By biggamer3 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2010, 08:53 PM
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:44 PM