- 112 Posts
I know this is a long shot on an old system but the area I'm in only has 1x data coverage. I have already done the media setting trick and that hasn't helped much.
I know that 1x is as low as it goes before no data at all but while I'm in this area I need to at least be able to load a webpage without roaming to Verizon.
Are there any ways of improving the speed? Any other tricks? Tips?
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- 01-24-2013, 10:31 AM #2HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 35Last Post: 09-07-2013, 12:03 AM
- By Jeremy in forum HTC LegendReplies: 30Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:41 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 30Last Post: 02-28-2010, 01:25 PM
- By skitbraviking in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2009, 01:31 PM
- By lakenst in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2009, 02:02 PM